The North Caucasus Research Institute of Construction Materials and Technologies,
Stromtechnika, builds, renovates and re-equips brick - making factories. In addition, the company
updates the technological profile of old factories by replacing the traditional extrusion method with the
new dry pressing method. This cuts in half the cost per brick.
Dry pressed bricks
We provide engineering documentation and design estimates, supply equipment and do all necessary construction
work for brick - making factories that produce the following types of bricks:
Stiff extrusion bricks
Traditional extrusion bricks
We are involved in the entire process of building and starting up brick - making factories.
Our services include the following:
- Laboratory research of clay and binding materials;
- Development of project engineering documentation;
- Design of the open pit;
- Supply of industrial manufacturing equipment;
- Construction of kilns for brick-firing, including kilns with removable roofs;
- Manufacture of tailor-made equipment;
- Analysis and testing of production technology;
- Installation and set-up of equipment for enterprises that produce construction materials;
- Organization of the production of high-performance bricks and facing bricks that are coated with glaze or engobe;
- Supply of separate units of equipment and spare parts for manufacturers of construction materials;
- Supply of the Automatic Operational Systems for Thermal Processes Control (AOSTPC) for furnaces and dryers.
We are ready to supply complete sets of equipment from our warehouses; equipment is shipped as soon
as required by the client. We build brick - making factories that operate on up-to-date stiff extrusion technology.
More information about the method of dry pressing, you can read out of my
in a meeting of the Association of brick manufacturers in the